Sunday, December 11, 2011

HUJUNG MINGGU

WHAT IS MY ACTIVITY DURING LAST WEEKEND??

SATURDAY
Ready to date me, my prince?
Yes! Im So happy to date you my princess. Lets go!

Ohh! Im ready too my prince.


So off we go to the bazaar. Held at VILLA something something which I have forgotten the name of the heritage house. It is before the Sultan Iskandar Roundabout, opposite the Casuarina Hotel. Wow! I would never knew about this bazaar if Raja Nadiah didn't tell me.

I was so rambang mata especially to this cute lil clay thing. They were a lot of english style decorations thing too. I have took the card and will give a call when I have my own house one day. It was super cheap I tell you. There were a lot lot lot of handmade craft things. From bracelet, ring, house decorations. They even sell home made cake and pie. Lovely!

So I grab these bracelets for RM15 from my friend's mum. Ok kata rambang but then the only thing I bought is a gelang. Well, no money lah weyh! Sudah joli sana sini. Probably next time=D


Ohhh not so much picture were taken because my tab battery was very low low low. And after we went to the fair, off we go to my in laws house and lepak until midnight. And guess what? On that day, I ate 20 slices of durian. Meletup perut!



SUNDAY
Went to my cousin's engagement ceremony. The hantaran memang cantik gila. Cantik sangat! Baju pun cantik. Pelamin pun cantik juga. Semua cantik! Makanan memang sedap. Ada 7 jenis lauk tak silap. I sampai tambah 2 kali noxx.
Ok went there with my youngest sista, Fafa.
And of course lah dengan my darling Hubby. Ok, Apek memang suka tidur. Waktu tunang hari tu pun keluar makan dengan Ros kalau nak snap gambar mata mesti nak pejam.
Lepas dah makan omnonom sampai tambah 2 kali kiterowang pergi Ipoh Parade. Searching for red tie untuk Annual Dinner company Apek. Lepas tu teman Ifa makan kerabu seafood. I makan dorayaki dengan ice cream. Ohh di samping tu Hubby belanja Hot & Roll. Banyak duit Apek habis kalau keluar dengan isteri dia sebab isteri dia sumpah kuat makan.

Singgah Popular kejap and I'm aiming for this book when I get my salary end of this month. =)) Wait for me dear Tiffany
Hoyeahh lepas dah penat berjalan jalan dan jalan dan jalan di Ipoh Parade, we went to Burger King, Medan Gopeng. Kami bertiga kepingin nak makan ice cram cone dia yang sedap macam heaven. of course my husband belanja.


Aksi gila my hero dengan adik iparnya. Lawak! Lawak! Ayah pulak buat tengin je asyik main handphone.


Oh dan itu sahaja laporan saya untuk minggu ini. BEST!

No comments:

TOURIST SPOT IN KYOTO

ARAHIYAMA 1. ARASHIYAMA Jangan lupa singgah dan duduk santai-santai di tepi sungai berhampiran Togetsu-Kyo Bridge. Serius mendamaikan...