Monday, November 28, 2011

APEKAINEE 1 MONTH (Happiness)

Its our 1st month of love as husband and wife. To be a wife of a greatcaringsweet man is really a gift from ALLAH. Been hug every single night, been kiss every single minute. Auwww! You so sweet, sugar. Too sweet for me. If your love and words have a disease surely I will have diabetes by now.

You know what?? When we in our couple and engagement era, I didn't give my love 100% to you but after the moment tok kadi said "SAH", yes the love from me to you is pure 101%. I hope you noticed that my dear husband. I love you with all my heart and promise to become a good wife. Of course before married I was very the ganas type. But after we got married, you said I was very the manja. **Malunya...

Thanx for the movie and dinner treat.

HEPI 1 MONTH ANNIVESSARY MY LOVE!

2 comments:

ZATuL ieffaH said...

selamat meniti hari bahagia for ainee n hubby- u two look so lovely together..

Ainee Cumi said...

ZATUL IEFFAH: Auwww thanx hun.

MY FIRST LA SENZA

Hampir sejam jugaklah Apek menunggu kat luar sebab isterinya dok test test the perfect one. REVIEW LINGERIE LA SENZA 1. Best gila 2. Des...