Friday, December 23, 2011

My sista need help!!

Im here to request your kindness darling of hearts. My sista really need a new handphone as she never had a real handphone. Means that she only get a leftover handphone that were abandon by her sister which is me, her brother & her parents after we bought a new one. She never have an experience what is it like to hold a new brand handphone. All in her life is SECONDHAND! SECONDHAND! SECONDHAND!

So now DIGI is having a giveaway contest. And Im as a sister support her 101% because she really want that smartphone to feel what is it like to have our own handphone.

So please click this link

http://apps.facebook.com/gilagiveaway/ViewEntry.aspx?id=1132&authcode=115798033817

and vote for her every day until 28/12/11 which is my 6years 2months anniversary. ^_^


Yeah her team name is Cycle Everywhere. Please give her some happiness. Do vote for her. Is not that difficult right? Just log into your FB account and click that previous link I posted up there. Its only take less than 3 minutes. She really keen to win this giveaway contest.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I LOVE ALL OF YOU WHO VOTED FOR MY SISTER. =))


P/S: Siapa yang komen semalam pasal rumah tu, I appreciate sangat. Terharu sangat atas u all punya nasihat. I have make a decision and if ada rezeki the house will be ours, if no then tak ada rezeki lah tu. Thanx korang. Love!

No comments:

TOURIST SPOT IN KYOTO

ARAHIYAMA 1. ARASHIYAMA Jangan lupa singgah dan duduk santai-santai di tepi sungai berhampiran Togetsu-Kyo Bridge. Serius mendamaikan...