Friday, April 8, 2011

ENGLISH CONCEPT DETAILS

I admit I'm very fussy when it come to details. So i've been goggling, bought a lot of expensive bridal magazines and seek for opinions. Google and opinions is free but then the bridal magazines, Oh Mai G G G G its so damn expensive. RATU SEHARI cost me RM25 per one and now I have 4 of the magazines in my books rack. And then come to PENGANTIN which costs RM14.90 ke RM13.90, I pun lupa and I have like 5-6. Lepas tu come to NONA. NONA costs me RM14.90 and I have 2 of it. Thats not included the magazine yang I pun tak pernah beli but when I saw the "EDISI PENGANTIN' terus macam wahh must grab must grab. But then sometimes, I bought it but didn't manage to read it, well bak kata Apek ianya satu pembaziran. Hello! Im bz darling plus I love to see the picture not read it.. So u all can count how much I burst my moneys into this pembaziran thing. ^_^*giggle


So the details I would like to stress out to my wedding decorator and stick a pen out and write on his forehead, A MUST HAVE ITEM is:-


1. BIRDCAGE


2. PICKET FENCES


3. ARCH WITH FLOWERS
similar to this picture would be nice.


4. WOODEN BENCHES
If possible. If not, janji ada kerusilah. Hehehehe!


5. DECORATIVE ENGLISH STYLE MAIL BOX
6. MIXTURE OF PASTEL COLOR FLOWERS
This is the most important thing I would like to highlight. No red color roses, no dark purple forget me not flowers please. All I wanted is pastel soft colors flowers macam bunga bunga kat atas ni. And I required my guests to wear pastel color attire too. If I saw someone wearing red dress or black baju kurung, my face pun surely akan tukar jadi color merah hitam jugak. U know what I mean rite?



and now Im in progress of making this burung-burung kertas and its a part of my DIY thingy. 8000 pcs? Its too much for me, tak tahulah sanggup buat ke tak. Cost pun tinggi jugak. T________T


Ok, now who wants to come to my wedd angkat tangan because Im listing my guests list this week to book the catering.


But bear in mind, my wedding is not as vogue as Marion Counter, not as adorable as Elyana but I promise myself my wedding will be remembered by me and him. As we trying to flashback this beautiful moments in our life, I want to make sure that we can chit chat all night long with a smile on our faces and never regret of what we have plan. Its not about to impress others u see, its all about us, OUR SPECIAL DAY IN OUR LIFE. (^_^)

No comments:

TOURIST SPOT IN KYOTO

ARAHIYAMA 1. ARASHIYAMA Jangan lupa singgah dan duduk santai-santai di tepi sungai berhampiran Togetsu-Kyo Bridge. Serius mendamaikan...