Thursday, February 28, 2013

The end of February?

Its the end of February. To be exact, 28 February 2013. What is so special with 28 February? When it comes to the number 28, it means a lot to us. Me and Amirul.

28 August 2005 - we hope into the get to know each other relationship
28 October 2010 - we tie the HALAL knot

And since then, 28 became our favorite number.

Today is our 1 year 4 months as husband and wife and 7 years 6 months as special friend.

We have this "lumba-lumba siapa cepat wish" on the very first month we start dating each other even though macam malu-malu nak mengaku cinta. **blushing.

So today, I saja nak bagitahu, bulan ni I menang. I wish him first. Bulan lepas Amirul menang. Depress nak mampos. Bila dia wish terus macam "ARGHHH!!!!!!".

Dah lah semalam dengan bangganya jerit "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY B!" when having my shower in the morning. Tiba-tiba teringat okay. Tak adanya romantik scene atas katil wishing wishing bagai. Suddenly Amirul gelak-gelak, "Belum lagilah". I macam "Eeeee!Tipu!Tipu!". Dalam bilik mandi okay. Being me, I memang selalu nak menang and susah nak percaya sampailah I tengok bukti dulu. Rupanya betullah semalam baru 27 Februari. Lawak sangat.

This is how we kept the love blossom. Wish, hug and kiss. Its like a victory okay bila jadi orang pertama wish the anniversary.

HOORAYY! I WON THIS MONTH!

No comments:

TOURIST SPOT IN KYOTO

ARAHIYAMA 1. ARASHIYAMA Jangan lupa singgah dan duduk santai-santai di tepi sungai berhampiran Togetsu-Kyo Bridge. Serius mendamaikan...