Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Love Letter

Dear Mr. Husband,

In just a blink our marriage have reach ze 5 months. Gyeah! Still new, still fresh but my love and happiness keep on increasing when I'm with you. I would love to see it reach ze 50 years plus plus anniversary so I can see what/where is the limit of my love to you.

We are different in every single way. Of course we are different in terms of gender but what I mean is our hobby, our interest, our favorite, our attitude and how we think. Very very different. But hello! Jingsaw puzzle cannot be match if they have the same pattern right? And yeah, that is what we both are. You complete my missing part dear jingsaw puzzle of mine. I will never stop loving you.

HAPPY 5 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY, B!




Love,
Your 5 months wife

No comments:

TOURIST SPOT IN KYOTO

ARAHIYAMA 1. ARASHIYAMA Jangan lupa singgah dan duduk santai-santai di tepi sungai berhampiran Togetsu-Kyo Bridge. Serius mendamaikan...